As the saying goes, "That's a great question that deserves a great answer!" Even though there are new storefronts opening on the web all the time, they will be hard-pressed to come anywhere close to matching our experience, sizing and selection. Since 1993, we've done the medical research, consulted with NICU staff, and dialogued with Preemie parents to determine just what a Preemie baby needs in regard to their clothing and accessories. We manufacture our own Perfectly Preemie Signature Design line of clothing to best meet these requirements. We've also looked far and wide for the best Preemie gear and products from other manufacturers to ensure that you find everything needed here in one stop.
So, why shop with us?
1. Tried, true and field tested
2. Great sizing and selection
3. Impeccable quality
4. Affordable pricing
5. Fast shipping
6. Safe and secure
7. Friendly customer care
1. Perfectly Preemie manufactures our own line of clothing, which enables us to implement the research obtained from NICUs and premature baby providers across the country. Our uniquely designed styles work very well in the NICU for many reasons. Most importantly, is the garment's great ease of use - just lay the baby down and snap up around them. This is perfect for less stress on the little one while making allowances for tubes and wires. Furthermore, the plastic snaps we use will not overheat in the isolettes. For more detailed information on what you must have for your preemie, including additional examples of our customized styles, click here.
2. Perfectly Preemie supplies a large selection of clothing for the smallest preemie through the preemie ready to go home. We do this by offering 4 distinct Preemie sizes: Micro (1-2.5lbs), Tiny (2-4lbs), Preemie (3-6lbs), Newborn (5-8lbs). It is important that the clothing actually fits the Preemie in such a way that allows the built-in functionality to work as designed. We also understand that the product available for the 2lb Preemie isn’t necessarily the same thing required or wanted for the tiny newborn on their way home. Click here for a complete size chart.
3. Perfectly Preemie's pledge to you is that our goods and service will be of the utmost quality. Our fine finishing is what sets us apart from our competition. For example, instead of just surging the edges of our garments, wherever possible, we bind or cover-stitch for a much better and cleaner look. Furthermore, we only select the top products made by reputable manufacturers to round out our complete on-line catalog.
4. Perfectly Preemie furnishes great prices to our customers because we control the manufacturing of our own product line. We also purchase additional products and accessories from top Preemie suppliers at quantities that allow us to pass the savings on to you.
5. Perfectly Preemie provides fast and easy shipping for all customers. We offer Free Super Saver Shipping (USPS First Class) for most orders over $49.99. If you want your order faster, the Flat Rate shipping of just $5.95 for any size US order provides you with USPS Priority Mail delivery which only takes 2-3 days from the time the order is shipped. We ship out your order quickly, usually the same day the order is received or the next, depending on the time of day. We understand the need for quick service for these "small but special" customers! For our most up-to-date and detailed shipping information, including delivery timelines and international shipping, please click here.
6. Perfectly Preemie offers you the safest ordering and security available. We do this by partnering with Authorize.net and GeoTrust and our encrypted SSL key to protect our site and shoppers. All credit card orders are processed by Authorize.net on a secure server, ensuring all credit card information is not vulnerable - we never receive it on our site. The same securtiy level is found with any PayPal transactions. We do not sell or give our customer information to anyone.
7. Perfectly Preemie is here for you, even though we are located in Washington State. You can email us and we will respond to you expediently. You can also reach us on the phone at 1-800-891-0569 from 9-5 Pacific Time.
All of us here at Perfectly Preemie thank you for the opportunity to serve your preemie needs. If you don’t find a product you are looking for, please let us know and we will look into adding it to our product line.